In 2022-02, we published 0 reports, 4 automations and 1 example using crosscompute 0.9.1.4.
We did not publish any reports in 2022-02.
- Draft Investment Strategy guesses investor sentiment for individual ticker symbols using put and call data. We use the tool to plan stock buy and sell targets.
- Title Videos prepends a static image to a video for a specified number of seconds.
- See Next Goals renders a report that ranks upcoming tasks across multiple documents. The public version shows upcoming tasks related to our open source packages as parsed from https://github.com/crosscompute/missions.
- Run OnSSET is a thin wrapper around the OnSSET electrification planning model developed by the KTH Division of Energy Systems.
- Randomize Histograms now includes an example of how to use a reference folder to set default values for missing values in a batch configuration (see code). If you are using jupyterlab-crosscompute, we recommend installing the jupyterlab-spreadsheet-editor to edit your batch configuration tables.
- Compute Logarithms demonstrates how to use the table view for variables and how to add table styling using CSS.
crosscompute 0.9.1.4 of our open source development server replaces full page refresh with incremental variable refresh, resulting in a smoother user experience when running automations. Reference folders can be used to fill missing variables for batch configurations. The framework has tighter integration with jupyterlab-crosscompute through better error messages. Running
crosscompute --configurewill instantiate a configuration file with all available configuration options. Finally, we added two views: link, table.
- crosscompute-views-map 0.1.1.2 supports incremental variable refresh.
crosscompute-printers-pdf 0.2.0 can print pdfs from automations via
crosscompute --print pdf.
- jupyterlab-crosscompute 0.2.1 adds support for launching our development server directly within JupyterLab.
- Documentation for the framework is online. Please see configuration.yaml for available configuration options.
- Randomize Histograms
- Compute Logarithms
- Paint Letters
- Map Schools
- Show Maps
- Add Numbers
- Ask Question
- Gather Locations
- Manage Locations