The purpose of this tool is to optimize the placement of service drop poles given building locations.
- Minimize the number of service drop poles.
- Do not place poles in buildings.
- Do not place poles in pole obstacles.
- Do not place lines across buildings.
- Do not place lines across line obstacles.
- Place poles along roads if it is more cost effective to do so.
- Building Points or Polygons
- Road Lines where Poles should be placed
- Obstacles where Poles cannot be placed
- Obstacles where Lines cannot be placed
- Minimum Service Drop Count per Pole is the minimum number of service drops that the pole must support in order to justify its installation
- Maximum Service Drop Count per Pole is the maximum number of buildings that receive a service drop for each service drop pole
- Maximum Service Drop Line Length in Meters
- Service Drop Pole Points
- Service Drop Lines